Sunday, July 24, 2011

Fact day #1


SILENT PERSON IS NOT KELDAI. KAU JELES.

FYI i'm ish a silent person. pendiam. saya tak suka bercakap di dalam kelas kerana ia akan menganggu segala urusan guru. kalau pelawat datang what to say? silent person is not KELDAI. silent person is COOL. they ain't doing nothing wrong because..

I AM SILENT PERSON. YOU DUNNO what's on my mind. YOU DUNNO what am i thinking. YOU CAN'T EXPECT anything from me. anything can happen. me is fulled with tricks. my mental is a lil' bit different. wrong steps and you're down. #factfactfact

I AM COOL. totally opposite dengan talkative person. me don't show my emotions. me hide it. me don't need your sorry. me don't need to be happy. because me life is full with mysteries. me know me. i know i.
I AM NOT KELDAI. YOU'RE DONKEYKONG.
YOU'RE BABOONS. YOU DUNNO ME.
BUTTHURT?
SCUMS.
KAU KELDAI.
GET A LIFE FREAKS.
pepatah ada mengatakan: "once you butthurt, forever kau KELDAI." LOL

p/s: hanya orang yang mengutuk golongan seperti aku sahaja yang butthurt.

Kongsi Gelak;
saya tak hot saya cool
8)

thank you! :D




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

loike!...=)